Bugzilla – Bug 4503
Remove support for older Wyse Linux terminals (v6/PAK)
Last modified: 2013-05-23 14:40:31
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Dell Wyse no longer makes any terminals with this OS, so we should consider
dropping support for this platform as soon as we've got support for another
newer Dell Wyse OS, such as Dell Wyse Enhanced SLE.
The Wyse PAK client is no more.
* r26719: Bug 4503: Don't build the Wyse PAK client
* r26720: Bug 4503: Migrate rules from Wyse PAK build to the RPM build, remove
PAK build entirely.
* r26721: Bug 4503/3725: Flatten the directory structure of the Wyse files,
remove the unused wyse-binary file
* r26722: Bug 4503/3725: Don't bother moving the RPM into the source tree
* r26723: Bug 4503/3725: Add a linkkit for the Wyse client
* r26725: Bug 4503/3725: Remove empty directories
Tester should take extra precautions that we don't advertise support for Wyse
Linux v6 or PAK clients anywhere.
This cliens seems to be fully gone. Will check WP on bug 1863.