Dell Wyse no longer makes any terminals with this OS, so we should consider dropping support for this platform as soon as we've got support for another newer Dell Wyse OS, such as Dell Wyse Enhanced SLE.
The Wyse PAK client is no more.
* r26719: Bug 4503: Don't build the Wyse PAK client
* r26720: Bug 4503: Migrate rules from Wyse PAK build to the RPM build, remove PAK build entirely.
* r26721: Bug 4503/3725: Flatten the directory structure of the Wyse files, remove the unused wyse-binary file
* r26722: Bug 4503/3725: Don't bother moving the RPM into the source tree
* r26723: Bug 4503/3725: Add a linkkit for the Wyse client
* r26725: Bug 4503/3725: Remove empty directories
Tester should take extra precautions that we don't advertise support for Wyse Linux v6 or PAK clients anywhere.
This cliens seems to be fully gone. Will check WP on bug 1863.