Bugzilla – Bug 4564
Add a tool to report CSP name for a specific ATR
Last modified: 2019-02-07 15:51:40
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
In Microsoft's sc_minidriver_spec there is a Smartcard Plug and Play Appendix
A, which discusses a "pairing process" for smartcard:
- Get the ATR from the smart card.
- Iterate through entries in the
key and do the following:
- Apply ATRMask subkey value that is stored in the registry to the ATR that
was acquired from the smart card.
- Compare the masked ATR value to the ATR subkey value that is stored in
- If the two ATR values match, stop processing and pair the corresponding
minidriver with the smart card.
When a match has been made, the Crypt Provider registry key contains the CSP
If we go this way we can have tl-run-rdesktop to query the nrpe agent on a WTS
server to retrieve the correct CSP name to use for SSO.
rdesktop (and associated tools) is being removed from the ThinLinc product.