Bugzilla – Bug 5546
Poor documentation for /webaccess/login_page
Last modified: 2016-12-05 14:54:09
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
> # The url to the login page.
> # Example: https://thinlinc.example.com:300/
> The redirection URL to the login page on the master machine. The default value, which is empty,
> will not redirect to another server and is only usable if you are running a stand alone ThinLinc
> server. If you have more than one server or is using Network Address Translation (NAT), you must
> set this parameter to an address that all clients can connect to.
> login_page = https://thinlinc.example.com:300/
- What's a redirection URL?
- What login page are we talking about?
- Should I provide my own login page for webaccess?
- If not, why do I have to tell webaccess where it can find it's own login
- Why does it say that the default value is empty but the actual default is
- _When_ is this parameter used?
- _Why_ is this parameter useful?
Fixed in revision 31127.
"The agents doesn't know ". I believe this should be either "The agent doesn't
know" or the "The agents don't know"?
Also, the sentence "So this parameter should be..." does not feel right;
perhaps begin with something else than "So this".
(In reply to comment #3)
> Minor things:
> "The agents doesn't know ". I believe this should be either "The agent doesn't
> know" or the "The agents don't know"?
> Also, the sentence "So this parameter should be..." does not feel right;
> perhaps begin with something else than "So this".
Good point, fixed now.