* Working ThinLinc launcher icon(s) should be installed on
the system, both when installing the client/server for the
first time and when upgrading an older version.
* ThinLinc icons should be installed and usable, for
example when creating a new launcher on the desktop.
* .tlclient files should be associated with the ThinLinc
* It should be possible to install the client package on
systems where /usr/local is read only (see bug 5941).
* No files should be left behind when uninstalling the
* Client update functionality should work, if xdg-open is
* Server launchers for webaccess and tlwebadm should work,
if xdg-open is installed.