Bugzilla – Bug 7403
Double cursors during mouse drag over control bar in IE
Last modified: 2019-10-24 16:54:41
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Windows 10, IE 11
* Start capture inside canvas by click and drag.
* Without releasing the mouse, drag it over the control bar.
* Observe that you will now see two cursors.
The emulated cursor will show, as it should. But the standard cursor will also
be visible. Not a regression due to reproducibility on eudemo (4.10.1).
This could not be reproduced in:
* Windows 10 - Chrome, Firefox, Edge
* macOS - Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Also verified that this behavior was the same before the changes that were made
for bug 5779 with commit r34504.