Windows 10, IE 11
* Start capture inside canvas by click and drag.
* Without releasing the mouse, drag it over the control bar.
* Observe that you will now see two cursors.
The emulated cursor will show, as it should. But the standard cursor will also be visible. Not a regression due to reproducibility on eudemo (4.10.1).
This could not be reproduced in:
* Windows 10 - Chrome, Firefox, Edge
* macOS - Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Also verified that this behavior was the same before the changes that were made for bug 5779 with commit r34504.