Running only 1 client:
* On startup, previous .log-file(s) should be renamed to .old.log.
* Should only be one .log file present
Running >=2 clients at the same time:
* Make sure client 1 to 9 get a separate .log-file. If more than 9 clients are started, the additional ones should not have any log file belonging to them.
* If a client is closed and another client is started *without* closing all clients, we should "reuse" the names of logfiles.
- Scenario: We close client A that was using tlc.log, and open up another client B. tlc.log should then be renamed to tlc.old.log, and the client B should use tlc.log as its log file.
No matter how many clients have been open at the same time, once they are *all* closed and we open up a new client:
- All previous .old.log files should be removed
- All previous .log files should be renamed as .old.log
* Make sure that the line with the process id always is in the log file regardless of loglevel is used