Client side mouse cursor isn't working properly with Internet Explorer. I'm getting a server rendered cursor, plus a standard arrow pointer on the client side.
Tested on Windows 8 with IE 11.
I have found that the problem seems related to Data URI support. See:
We should fall back on a server-sider cursor where the local cursor doesn't work, like in IE.
Committed upstream: https://github.com/kanaka/noVNC/commit/b804b3e45810b54bd8f93c7df73598a1b19a19b7
Fixed in vendordrop 29804.
Still broken. Behaves just as the original report.
(In reply to comment #4)
> Still broken. Behaves just as the original report.
It was actually fixed for a while, but the functionality was broken again by changes upstream which were brought to ThinLinc in r30230.
I have fixed the issue upstream, fix brought to ThinLinc by vendordrop in r30278.
Works well now.