Non profit organizations
Non profit definition
Cendio offers non profit pricing discounts. See if your organization is eligible for Cendio nonprofit prices.
Eligible organizations must operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- Providing relief to the poor
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Improving social and community welfare
- Preserving culture
- Preserving or restoring the environment
- Promoting human rights
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following types of qualified or registered nonprofit customers are ineligible for nonprofit pricing at Cendio.
- Organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status in their respective country.
- Private foundations.
- Hospitals, clinics, or facilities providing direct medical care.
- Health management systems, HMOs, PPOs, or other healthcare organizations, Government funded research laboratories.
- Government organizations or agencies, including international governmental organizations and United Nations Entities.
- Political or lobbyist organizations.
- Labor or fraternal organizations.
- Commerce and trade associations.
Organizations that engage in discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or services, termination, promotion, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status other than as allowed by law are not eligible to participate in this program.
An organization needs to be able to prove its tax-exempt status with current tax documents from its country of residence.